TDC is SOC I, SOC II, SSAE 16 Type II certified.
SSAE 16 TYPE II CERTIFIED
STATE OF THE ART FACILITY
The Tonaquint Data Center maintains the highest service standards and is compliant and certified in the SSAE 16 Type II requirements.
WHAT IS SSAE 16?
Only the best in Audit Processes
The SSAE 16 audit process includes an in-depth audit examination of the effectiveness of a service organization’s internal controls. It is important to public companies in the US that are required to comply with the terms of the Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX) of 2002. The Tonaquint Data Center’s audit process, along with our HIPAA compliance, offers all clients in our facility the following competitive benefits:
- Assurance that the internal controls within the data center are in place, are suitably designed and are operating effectively.
- Assurance that physical access, IT infrastructure, data, and network are secured against certain threats.
- Assurance that the data center’s control policies and procedures have been evaluated and reviewed by an independent third party.
- Confidence that co-locating with our data center, which has undergone an SSAE 16 audit, provides its clients the ability to assure their own customers that their data and information is secure, helping them keep, attract, and build their business.
- Many of our clients are able to spare themselves the auditing process and expense by outsourcing their IT infrastructure to the Tonaquint SSAE 16 audited facility.
SOC 1 - SOC 2 CERTIFIED
Why is this important for data center users? Even AICPA agrees it’s more efficient and cost-effective for companies to outsource to data centers that provide cloud computing or managed security, since they already have the experienced personnel, expertise, equipment and technologies in place to accomplish the basics of data hosting and security.
TIER III DATA CENTER
The Tonaquint Data Center is considered a Tier III data center by the Uptime Institute. Tier III data centers offer 99.982 percent uptime availability.
Tier III data centers have fully redundant capacities for power, cooling, and connectivity with multiple, independent distribution paths. Tier III data center can support maintenance activities and some unplanned events without interruption to the computing systems.
Because of concurrent maintenance capability provided by Tier III data centers, annual shutdowns are not required for routine maintenance.