The Console Connect Network-as-a-Service platform is now available to customers at Tonaquint’s Boise data centre.
Through a single Access Port at the Tonaquint data centre, businesses can access Console Connect’s full range of on-demand connectivity services, including:
- Dedicated and on-demand connections to hyperscalers such as AWS, Google Cloud, Cloudflare, Salesforce, Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud and more.
- On-demand metro, regional and international Layer 2 connections delivered across our own high-performance network, reaching 950+ data centres worldwide, including 350+ locations across the US.
- Premium business internet access delivered on-demand via a leading IP Tier 1 network (AS3941).
- A remote peering service that provides access to leading Internet Exchanges, and bundles peering and end-to-end connectivity together through a single platform.
- Private interconnections with other Console Connect platform users and businesses worldwide.
Tonaquint operates data centre facilities throughout the intermountain states, offering secure and compliant hosting for infrastructure (IaaS), disaster recovery (DRaaS), and backup as a service (BaaS).
Using Console Connect, businesses can connect directly to Tonaquint’s carrier-neutral data centre facility in Boise, which stretches over 45,000 square foot and offers customers a range of connectivity options. The platform will also become available at Tonaquint’s St. George data centre in Utah in the near future.